Monday, July 2, 2007

The Fondue evening

The Melting Pot restaurant. I dont have a picture of the cheese fondue, but it had Aged, medium-sharp cheddar and Emmenthaler swiss cheese, lager beer, garlic and seasonings


Lee feeding me

Chocolate S'more Fondue - Milk Chocolate with mixed marshmallows and graham crackers broken into it

Yin & yang chocolate fondue - White chocolate and Dark chocolate mixed


Coq au Vin Fondue - Combines flavors of fresh herbs, mushrooms, garlic, imported spices and a burgundy wine


Gets messy with all the food


Lee and I

Lee and I

3 comments:

  1. I have ALWAYS wanted to go there, just haven't yet. Looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LAGER BEER.......whats with that??

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh mother, u'r so paranoid. It burns off when its cooked :p

    ReplyDelete