Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Items I swear by with a toddler around

These bibs are the greatest invention. I just recently bought it after many times with spaghetti sauce disasters, and other "fun" foods. It's great for art projects, or other messy activities where you don't want to be changing there clothes multiple times in a day.


We just bought a cartray after travelling many times to Calgary and back as well as trying to feed a toddler fast food in the car. It is also great for them to colour on and other entertaining activities while driving.

I have had to use the magic eraser multiple times to clean up messes that I thought would never get cleaned. Today I used it on my flat computer screen after being written on with pen. I tried many things before hand to get it off and nothing could. now it is good as new.

I bought a splash mat awhile ago since we eat on a carpeted area. It has been used well under her chair, as well as playing playdough and other messy activities. Once it is done being used I just shake it outside and quickly wipe it off.


I use lysol wipes so often to sanitize toys and eating surfaces. I just feel so much better then if I did it with a washcloth, plus I LOVE not having to have dirty washclothes lying in the kitchen sink.

6 comments:

  1. Well thankyou for all of that MARTHA, where did u buy the bibs?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I love it, even if I don't have a toddler around; don't mind Grandma Debbi, she's just being snarky, she's jealous because she only thought up half of that stuff.
    After all, blogs should be informative, not just picturesque, right, Stretch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right Shorty. I bought them at walmart, they'r ea little tricky to find though cause they're in a package that's usually around the sippy cups, and toddler plates etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. are you getting paid to advertise? whats next infomercial??? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEY, I can call her MARTHA and to tell you the truth I coulda named her MARTHA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the Info! I am going to have to write all of the great ideas down so that I will be prepared!

    ReplyDelete