Thursday, September 16, 2010

Daily Surprise

Zoë and Dreyton love to play with the video/camera option on my iphone. I love looking through them daily and seeing the pictures/videos they took that day. Here are a few they have taken

Zoë sneaking away with my iphone in the basement, busted....

Dreyton blowing kisses

Dreyton took this while I was napping, definitely a RARE occurrence.

It looks like I was smiling for the camera, but I never knew that he was taking pictures

I took this picture while we were playing at the park just before picking up Zoë from preschool. Dreyton refuses to sit on the swing, this is the only way he will go on it. He has a huge fear of rides and apparently a swing is close enough to one for him.

Lee has been doing corporate challenge competitions this week. Saturday was family day where they had face painting, inflatable slides, balloon making etc.


While we were there Lee competed in tug-of-war pulling a semi-truck, his team won gold. It's kinda hard to see, but Lee is in the very front with his orange hat on.


1 comment:

  1. I love the photos of the kids with the iphone. That's just too funny. As long as they don't lose it, but if they do then I guess you try and call it. Like tonight, but Lee was on the phone. But Zoe looks scared in her photo and Dreyton is just too cute with him blowing kisses.

    ReplyDelete