Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New Job

Now that I have gotten my first paycheque i'll let you guys know I got a job.
It is part-time, and lots of flexibility to work around my schedule.
I am a part-time property management assistant.
I work for a lady that owns about 15 houses/basement suites that I take care of, doing walk-ins, walk-outs, showings, bookkeeping, scheduling to get things fixed etc.
When I go to her house once in awhile, I take the kids and her nanny watches them while they play with her kids.
I am so excited about this job, as it is something I enjoy, and it will be a good asset to learn how to do bookkeeping being a stay-at-home mom.

2 comments:

  1. Your actually a property manager, not an assistant. Shes the owner/landlord. Just saying, in case you want a raise some day....hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds wonderful! And the cash cant hurt either. Ive always wanted to learn book keeping. Let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete