Thursday, May 16, 2013

New House

We have now lived in our house for 5 months.   I LOVE the house and the neighbourhood

I love being SO close to the ridge (fish creek park), so pretty.

I love being SO close to a park (kids are always going together, by themselves)

I love having the kids school in the community

I love love love my house!


I love that we have 4 bedrooms upstairs with a little playroom

I love having laundry upstairs and not having to share with the mud room

I love my kitchen and all the space to cook

I love my fridge with the separate drawer, and the stove with two ovens.

I love having a separate computer/craft area, can't wait to add shelves. (pic taken before we moved in)


I love the shelving that Lee has put up in our tall garage, great to have that storage space.  He is going to add some more as well.



I could keep going for awhile, but i'll stop.

Of course, being in a new house has its downfalls as well.  Being in a construction area, and not having a backyard is hard.    I'm glad that those things are temporary though.  

I don't have much on the walls yet, I am very indecisive, and not very good at figuring out what goes where.    I am slowly doing room by room though.  

Here are some more pictures.











1 comment: