Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Cabin

It was SOO nice to go to the cabin for a week while Lee was inbetween semesters and just about to start his job. Zoë just loved being there, especially when Grandma and Pampa came! My mom and I did a whole day of shopping, such awesome deals there. Lee and I went quadding and went in the hot tub, we even took the rifle and hand guns out and made our own shooting range up.
It took Zoë a little bit to go on a quad, but eventually she warmed up enough to go on a long ride with daddy

They were so amazing travelling there and back. Thank you backyardigans!

Dreyton slept the entire time both ways.


2 comments:

  1. YIPPEE AND HOORAY AND ALL THAT CONGRATULATORY STUFF! DAYN, YOU DID A GOOD JOB THERE... HOW IS LITTLE MISS JAYDEN DOING NOW THAT SHE SHARES THE LIMELIGHT. LOVE THE NAME!

    Lotsa love from Granny. See you Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of Dreyton slepping! I love his cute cheeks! Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete