Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Valley Zoo

Zoë's favourite part was riding the pony. I was shocked that she didn't even hesitate to go on it, she giggled most of the time while she was riding it and threw a temper tantrum once it was time to get off.


My friends Lisa and Rachel came with us to the zoo, it was alot of fun.

The trainers and this elephant were just walking around on the main road where everybody else walked.

Zoë got so startled and excited when the sea lions popped up from the corner to eat there lunch.

3 comments:

  1. You are an incredible FUN MOM and we all see the proof of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys are starting off Summer with so much fun! I agree with your mom. I am sure that Zoe loved the zoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandma is right on! After talking with Lee, the Stanford & Haines lineages will claim the love of horses. It's in Zoe's genes. When Lee's Dad took me to his parents for the first time we went riding - I'm holding on for dear life while his brothers & sisters are doubled up, someone was riding bareback,& they were jumping hedges! My Grandad Haines has a progeny that includes a famous English horse trainer & even a female jockey out of Epsom Downs. I saw a lot of horse racing as a child. The "blue book" was part of childhood i.e. the racing form! I met the pony the royal children used to learn to ride when they were little! Good for you Zoe.

    ReplyDelete