Thursday, June 12, 2008

My brother Ryan

I HAD to put this on my blog as I find it so humerous. I would have loved to have seen that.

POLICE CHASE written by Ryan Sefcik
So.. there I was, in Calgary, Canada doing a u-turn at a light.. apparently not legal. So the cop pulls me over.. gets out, and his partner comes up the other side of the car and they have me roll my limo tint windows down to see if there is anyone else.

It took a few seconds but I knew i recognized him.. I said, dont I know you? He says yes you do, through Brook. (my bro-in-law) He laughs and says dont worry about it, you're good. Then proceeds to walk back to his car and says Tell brook I saved your butt. His partner is confused and says 'what he isn't a criminal'? Haha.

So then the good part comes.. 1 minute later he flies up behind me, pulls up next to me and taunts me into racing him. Haha, so there we are racing at up to 180 while people must think I'm a complete lunatic for racing a cop.

A few minutes later we are on the major highway, Deerfoot Trail, and he passes me doing double the speed limit weaving in and out of lanes while I follow him. I wonder what people thought when they saw a black BMW chasing a cop car full speed.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like something out of a movie getting filmed....EVERY LITTLE BOYS DREAM.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have got to get jared to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha...I am sure that Ryan loved that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahahahaha......too funny. The Sheriff's have told me that if I ever got a ticket, just to come to one of the Constables. (That's when I worked there of course).
    ~Melissa G.~

    ReplyDelete