Saturday, December 27, 2008

My brothers wedding in Utah

I flew to Utah EARLY in the morning to go to Ryan & Katya's wedding. I took the shuttle to Provo which almost made me miss the wedding but luckily I still got there an hour early. I got off the plane and went to the shuttle service and there was a courtesy phone there I was supposed to call and check in with. They told me to go to terminal 1 and to wait outside for the shuttle, after 20 minutes of waiting I went back and asked when it should be getting there. They told me it had come to terminal 2 and left without me and i'd have to wait another hour. I did a bit of yelling and slamming the phone down and went to go rent a car instead, but apparently since i'm not 25 for 2 more months I have to pay 50 dollars for 2 days, additional to the cost of renting the car. So I gave up and swallowed my pride and went back to the shuttle service and waited for the next one to come. Pictures of the luncheon to come soon... It was a really nice small luncheon which I swear had the best wedding food i've ever had and it was fun listening to stories about the groom and bride on the open mic. I left in the early afternoon the next day. This is the slideshow I made for there reception, when I get some pictures of there wedding I will add them to the end of the slideshow.


I could look out of a plane for hours, except i wish the window was a foot higher so I don't have to crouch

4 comments:

  1. Hey K, nice post.
    Thanks for the extra perspective on Ry's wedding. We're all so happy for him and his lovely bride.Someday i hope to meet her..i can tell she's good people.


    I love riding in planes too, being above the clouds, seems a bit magical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, of both the Ryan-Katya pics, and of Dreyton's 1st Birthday Party! What fun. I enjoyed it so much...Shorty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job kristy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dave will have to pay extra for car rental too when we go to N.S. and N.B. for 2 weeks, because he won't be 25 until Dec. '09.

    The video is great though. Good job on it. You're so tech. savvy.

    ReplyDelete