Saturday, January 24, 2009

Dream On...

Most of you know but we have actually moved again. Yes that's right, we're insane for even thinking about moving again. We moved the majority of our stuff yesterday and the rest today. We decided to move for a few reasons, we knew that living at my dads townhouse would be temporary as he is trying to sell it, and having realtors show up at our home all times of the day without any notice was stressful. They had a key in the lockbox so there was no way of keeping them from coming in, and one time they actually came while I was in a middle of having a bath, so that is what started our casual hunt for a new rental house. We found a really good deal on a house in New Brighton. It has a double car garage, massive backyard, bonus room, 3 bedrooms with a big ensuite, pantry, fireplace etc. It is also a 1/2 block away from the community center which has a waterpark in the summer and ice rink in the winter. After this move I am SOOOO ready for a vacation but unfortunately we are too broke to afford one. Maybe someone will come to my house and hand us a plane ticket and send us to an all inclusive resort for a week while they watch our kids.....

6 comments:

  1. just answering your question - oh, and way to go moving again that sounds like a blast :( we got three recipes, they kind of just said that there are tons in recipe books, and online if you search for freezer meals, it was more the concept and how to organize it. 4 sisters get together and make 120 meals in like 6 hours and then they each take home 30 meals to put in their freezer. All they add to the meals is a veggie, or a salad easy peasy. I am totally going to do one do you want to join in the fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was this all inclusive vacation a shout out to a certain someone? New Brighton seems like a great area to live. It won't be a year or two until Dave and I can move somewhere, but I like to look online to see what the prices are at for homes like your new one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That will be a NO. Not feeling too sorry for you. Kids these days have no idea. When your fam has lived on ichiban for a week, call me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I'm laughing at your mom's comment---it's totally something my mom would say.

    I'd give you a vacation, but if we could afford one, we'd take it ourselves.

    Greedy, I know.

    Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so glad to have you in our ward now. Your family is absolutely adorable! Looking forward to getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed your moms comment too. sounds like something my sister debbi would say.

    ReplyDelete