Friday, February 12, 2010

Family Update

I know I haven't updated much lately, it seems like i've been getting over being sick for a few weeks now, and if it's not me it's one of the kids sick. Just last night Dreyton got a fever of up to 103.5 and was up every 20 minutes during the night, needlessly to say we had a pajama day today.

Zoë is turning into such a perfect little girl. She helps me out alot at home and makes sure "her boy" is taken care of and when he's sad she runs to comfort him. She even gives Dreyton speech lessons if he doesn't say a word properly she will pronounce it in syllables and have him repeat her. Zoë is keeping busy with a few classes, she's in a gymnastics class as well as a cooking class which she loves. She is also in a swimming and variety class which usually includes art and free play, and in a sports class with Daddy and Dreyton on Saturday mornings.

Dreyton is either the sweetest little boy or a terrible two terror. He loves to lay on the couch and read to himself or his other favourite toys are blocks right now. He is in a sports class with Zoë and Daddy on Saturdays as well as a swimming and variety class with me. He is doing really good at potty training and is getting good at knowing his colours and numbers.

Lee is just heading home from being in Edmonton for the past week for work. He is in the auditing department of his firm right now so that means he travels once in awhile. He is also on a basketball men's league which he plays once a week with his brother Jesse.

I just turned 26 this week, I can't believe I am creeping to 30 so quick. My actual birthday wasn't exciting by any means but the next day I went out to a movie and dinner which was alot of fun and Lee had a chocolate fruit bouquet sent to me since he was in Edmonton.

2 comments:

  1. Your update is a super neat post, love it! What precious great grandkids I have, greatest ever. But I have to ask, why are you sickening so much? are you getting a bit run-down, getting enough rest? taking your vitamin pills? following Canada's food rules? What does your doctor say, you're sick too much for a young person. (oh fuss, fuss, fuss, granny, I heard that, Kristy).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it how Zoe is teaching Dreyton things. What a great big sister. The edible arrangment looks yummy too. And again, Happy B-Day, I will be 26 in beg. April.

    ReplyDelete