Thursday, June 10, 2010

Red Deer

Lee went to work in Red Deer for the week, so the kids and I met him there and stayed for 2 days. There was a little pool in the hotel so we spent most of the time in it. Dreyton showed a huge improvement in the pool while we were there. At the beginning he wouldn't let go of me, and would only jump off the edge if he was holding my hands. Then at the end he was swimming around with his wings on and even jumped in the pool without me to catch him. The second time we went swimming I didn't even put my bathing suit on and was able to read a magazine while they swam and played.





At the end of the day the kids were so exhausted they were both asleep within 2 minutes of laying down.

6 comments:

  1. Marion Naylor6/10/10, 9:04 PM

    Yay! that boy's off to the races. Good way to tire them out! Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I'm glad you were able to meet up with Lee. A week is a long time to be without an extra hand...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your water babies. They're such great kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how did you get them to sleep in the same bed?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 6 hours of swimming, 2 hours at a mcdonalds playarea and 2 more hours in the bath Liam. lol. they normally would need to be in different beds but they were SO exhausted they fell asleep instantly.

    ReplyDelete