Monday, July 5, 2010

Heritage Park

Lee has been SO busy with work this year so far, and hasn't been able to have much downtime. I am excited for this month as he doesn't have CASB and it's not busy season so he will be able to spend some more time with us.

We decided to go to Heritage Park on Saturday, it was alot of fun.

Zoƫ LOVES rides, she is definetely like me. I have yet to find a ride she won't go on.

Dreyton on the other hand is the complete opposite, he is very cautious and would rather stand on the sidelines waving.



Getting ready for the train to leave, they were so excited to be in the train.

1 comment:

  1. Thats so funny! We went to Calaway Park! I love that Carter loves rides so I feel ya with Zoe! I wouldn't know what to do with myself if he didn't want to. Looks like you had a great time! Enjoy your next month!

    ReplyDelete