Friday, July 2, 2010

This week

I have been going to the splash park or the lake each day this week, we have had great weather so I wanted to take advantage of it while it was warm.

Dayna and my mom chillin' at the lake. I brought my canopy so we had some shade, a new essential when we go to the lake from now on.

The girls never get sick of the lake.




Dreyton loves to be independent so when he wanted to go upstairs without us to get dressed we let him. When he came downstairs it took us a minute to figure out what was a little off..

He got a shirt and put it on as pants, funny boy.



To celebrate Canada day we had a bbq at Mckenzie Lake, it was SO cold for being July.





Zoƫ is a nail biter, inherited from her daddy. When her nails are so short she can't bite them she starts to bite her skin to the point it starts to peel off. I have tried the gross tasting nail polish to get her to stop but it hasn't worked. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. my friends girl loved to get her nals painted, so the deal was no painted nails until she stopped

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marion Naylor7/5/10, 10:06 AM

    Aren't those pagodas the neatest thing? Stuart's Uncle Ralph has FOUR of them, and he lent them to the host family for the huge family picnic on the 1st of July. Hey, didn't stop me from getting sunburnt...neither did the sunscreen. Such cute pictures of my great grands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was a huge nailbitter, but not as bad as my mom. So even for grad, I decided I didn't want gel nails or nails cemented on mine at all. So I just stopped and started painting them. And the polish does have a slight flavour to them, especially if it is strawberry or another actual flavor, but I started painting them and stopped like that. But now they're fragile and just keep breaking. But I still keep them painted and change it every other week.

    ReplyDelete