Friday, March 11, 2011

Tobaganning

I finally got my laptop fixed so I might be able to update my blog a little more, my mac has been taken over by two little kids which makes it hard to get computer time.

Lee has been gone for 2 weeks Mon-Fri in Olds for work, so i've been busy. I just realized I haven't taken any pictures these past few weeks. I took the kids tobaganning yesterday as it was really nice out and I haven't taken them this year yet. I forgot my camera but was able to take a couple with my phone.

Dreyton was hilarious as he is not a thrill seeker. He went down once from the very top and quickly went into a panic and would only go about 5 steps up the hill and go down from there.


Zoƫ on the other hand is definetely a thrill seeker. The faster, the higher, the better. The hill we went to was quite steep and she had a blast.
Dreyton hasn't napped for so long, I was shocked he fell asleep after tobaganning.




1 comment:

  1. Dreyton is so cute all curled up!! I miss your kids, and chatting with you too.

    ReplyDelete