Saturday, June 11, 2011

highlights

Zoë and Jayden at soccer



I had bought some rigid wrap along time ago, as I used it quite a bit as a kid. The kids really wanted to do a mask with it, so we decided today was the perfect day as it was rainy and cold. It's a roll of plaster guaze, which has alot of fun uses.

Slathering the vaseline on so it doesn't get stuck on any hair, and comes off easily.

their favourite crafts are painting.
my crazy tie dyed masked children




Lee and I hosted a dinner party a few weeks ago, it was alot of fun. We decided on a fondue for dinner/dessert which was alot of fun as most of them didn't even know what a fondue dinner was.

I had fun covering marshmallows in different toppings to go with the chocolate fondue

The kids were so excited to have our own family fondue the next day with some leftovers








No comments:

Post a Comment