Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Exciting News

As most of you know it's been a long road trying to get pregnant this 3rd time. With Zoë we were pregnant within a month and Dreyton was unplanned, so it was very frustrating and confusing this 3rd time.

After awhile I went through the process of going to a fertility doctor and realized my body wasn't ovulating at all. I've been taking clomid since January which has helped me ovulate usually every other month.

Since I have problems with gallstones I decided to get it taken out as it was starting to occur a little more often. I decided to take a pregnancy test the day before my surgery (just in case) and it was positive! Needless to say i've had to postpone my surgery but glad that I am FINALLY pregnant.

AND excited to find out that my sister-in-law Katya and I are both due very close to the same time!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! It is going to be fun being pregnant with Kayta.(I sure liked it) You guys can talk about all the aches and pains that happens with pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete