Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Dreyton's LDS funnies

Dreyton has made me laugh quite a bit lately.   He definitely listens In primary and at home when we talk about church principles and beliefs.

I overhear Dreyton talking to a Neighbour kid while he is jumping on the trampoline. "Did you know Jesus can walk on water!   He lives you know"  I'm pretty sure they are Jewish too.

One day I was getting mad at Dreyton for doing something wrong,  he says to me "Mommy!  My wrongs will be washed away!"

He is always randomly telling me "Jesus lives Mommy, he really does!  The scriptures tell us it's true".


This wasn't regarding church at all, but I was watching a show, and I must have gotten distracted and left the commercials running, because a few minutes later Dreyton says to me "mommy you should
wear lipstick, so you can be a cover girl!"


I'm sure there are a few others I'm missing, but at almost midnight my brains not working well.

1 comment:

  1. Your children are so blessed that you are recording these moments Kristy. Nana

    ReplyDelete