Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines Day


My husband made my Valentines day awesome. He suprised me at home with everything to make a fondue for the two of us as well as a cake that has become tradition. It's an AMAZING raspberry whipped cake, has pink chocolate shavings on the edges and pink mousse in the inside between cake. He would have gotten me roses as well but since we are going to Calgary today that wouldn't have been such a good idea, he did get me two dozen roses less then two weeks ago anyways just because. Before Zoë went to bed we took her to this play area that we get in for free which she just LOVES, she has the whole temper meltdown when we have to leave. After Zoë was in bed we set up our fondue, it went absolutely perfect. It was really easy to make and quick that I think I will do it a little more often. He also started a blog for me that I put in my blog link, www.myloveforkristy.blogspot.com. He put our story how we started dating and leading up to our engagement on it.

1 comment:

  1. Awww.......tell Lee that Dave and I absolutely loved his blog. It's so romantic and genuine. You definately have your life set out for you permanently with him. Or he has it set out for you.

    ReplyDelete