Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Very Embarrassing!

So today we went to Red Robins as I had a free birthday burger to use up. We had a new guy waiting on us which was nice for us as he gave us our drinks for free because he said he took too long to bring them to us (Lee and I didn't think he took long at all). Anyways after our dinner I wanted a dessert so Lee asked the guy if he could come over so I could order dessert, when Lee asked him he was like oh ya! the birthday sunday I will be right back with that. I was like fine i'll take a free sundae instead so I didn't mention to him that I was going to order another thing off the menu. Zoe was getting anxious to get out so Lee and her went walking while I put on my coat and waited for the dessert. I see my waiter come out with a sparkler on my dessert and 5 of the other waiters coming to my table, I was in shock what was happening and they tried to make me stand up on the booth but I refused. It was SO embarrassing sitting there with them crowded around singing to me all by myself!

2 comments:

  1. LOL ...that is REALLY funny, Kristy.

    Glad you had a happy birthday.


    aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must have sucked.

    ReplyDelete