Saturday, April 11, 2009

Jenn's Bridal Party

I had Jenn's (my soon to be sister-in-law) bridal party at my house on Saturday. I didn't plan it but I provided the house, there was about 20 people over and it went very well. Dayna watched the kids for a couple of hours and for the last hour of the bridal party they got dropped off and had lots of fun playing with everyone and eating.

Lots of yummy food


Our team's garbage bag wedding dress, which included a veil and a bouquet

Our contender... who won.

3 comments:

  1. Yummy food indeed. Is that possibly a fondue in the crockpot? You use so many veggies and fruit, so healthy.

    That plastic wedding dress is too funny, how sweet that Zoë won.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marion Naylor4/15/09, 11:30 AM

    Wow! what a great event and what a good idea to have a bridal outfit competition. Who but the cutest of all would win! It wasn't a bridal shower was it? You're the mostest!...social buterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya it was a bridal shower, i try to stay away from saying shower because I keep saying baby shower and I am going to get myself into trouble saying that one time.

    ReplyDelete