Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cake Decorating Class

This month I have been going to a cake decorating class, it has been SO fun. Unfortunately my hard drive crashed and I no longer have a picture of my first cake which was a rainbow cake. I found the hardest part in the course was getting the right consistency with the iciing, even a couple drops of water could change the whole consistency.

This is someone else's rainbow cake, but mine looked very similar.

My finale cake, I torted the cake before all the iciing and put some pudding inside the middle of the cake as well.





4 comments:

  1. Well that is an awesome job. Save me some! Shall be home soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done with the flowers! I expect home-made birthday cakes from now on......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roses look great. Same thing, which would've been Zoe's rainbow cake. But on the flower cake... that's a lot of icing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can do a pretty sweet clown cake for you Jenn. lol

    and Melissa, yes it's a tonne of iciing. some people love it some people like me dont love it so much. I usually scrape off most of the iciing off most cake when I eat it.

    ReplyDelete