Sunday, June 21, 2009

Elbow Falls

We went to elbow falls this morning for fathers day, we have missed being so close to the mountains while living in Edmonton. I forgot my camera but here are some we took with Lee's cellphone.

The kid's brought up some belgium waffles that they made (with some help from me of course) to daddy in bed to start his day. He then got two presents, quad scriptures and some shamWOW's (he's been asking for them for awhile..).

Lee and I walked across this little stream, it took alot of effort for me to last this long to get the picture taken, it was freezing.

I LOVE to look at waterfalls

kid's playing in the rocks, Zoƫ brings home "special" rocks every day.



After Dreyton had his nap we went over to my parent's house for a turkey dinner and a couple of games.


2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about being near the mountains after being in Edmonton. We are planning a trip to Elbow Falls for a Canada day BBQ since the kids can't stay up for the fireworks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all enjoyed the somewhat nice weather. We went to the Kilt 'n' Caber for dinner on Daddy's Day. We have some ShamWows. Just look out for all the little orange fibers that they leave on the car. They were really noticeable on my dad's navy blue challenger.

    ReplyDelete