Friday, July 3, 2009

Calgary Parade

These two little girls got everyone wrapped around there fingers. Dayna called me saying that she wasn't sure about going to the parade last night and so we decided not too ,so I stayed up till midnight until I went to bed. This morning I received a VERY early phone call from her saying that Jayden woke up and jumped out of bed saying she was going to a parade and was going to see princesses. So of course we all got ready very quickly and headed up. It was really good, we had a pancake breakfast with Brook's work and he also got some private bleachers for us to sit at during the parade.

I couldn't believe how good Dreyton was during the parade, he was very antsy to get down just before, but as soon as it started he just sat there watching everything.





1 comment:

  1. grandma debbi7/5/09, 9:02 AM

    Yes Jayden, we KNOW you are a head taller than Zoe and yet 5 weeks younger. You dont need to try!

    ReplyDelete