Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Road trip

On our way to the Sefcik family reunion we spent the first night at Lee's Aunt Jan's house. The kids loved it there playing with there 2nd cousin Treyson on the trampoline and staying up WAY past there bedtime. The 2nd night we stayed at a hotel in Dillon where the kids played lots in the pool. I was very impressed with how they did with so many hours of traveling, it gives me hope for the future.

Zoë taking a ride on Great Grandma Stanford's scooter

If I don't see spits again my entire life I will be satisfied. Lee claims he HAS to have them while driving so he stays awake, pops them in constantly and spits them in a cup that grosses me out the entire trip.

Zoë is a fish, she LOVES the water. These water wings are amazing, I love that they buckle up in the back so they can't just fall off like regular water wings. She can move around anywhere in the pool and she jumps in without Lee or I helping.

Dreyton and Daddy blowing bubbles in the water.

3 comments:

  1. I'm with Lee I have to have Spitz or something like it when I drive long distances. Plus they taste so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not alone on the spitz thing. Dave did that too when we were on a road trip. He spit them into his empty pop bottle. And needless to say, there was spitz shells all over my car. Disgusting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristy, I thoroughly agree - totally GROSS. That is definitely his father's influence. Warning - if you don't stop it now it will go on for EVER! Nana C

    ReplyDelete