Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My 21 month old baby boy



My baby boy is growing up way too quick. He started potty training himself a couple weeks ago and now today he decided he didn't want to wear diapers anymore. He kicked and screamed and when I finally got the diaper on he ripped it off, after going through two diapers I gave up and let him wear nothing. Luckily he had been really good and hadn't had an accident all day today.

Dreyton's also mastered opening doors within the last few days. He is pretty good with ones that I don't want him to go in, but his bedroom door had to get a childproof handle on it.

He is also getting to the point where he doesn't want to nap anymore. After 2 hours of playing in his room I give up and let him out. I took out his bookshelf today which he loves to climb on and he fell asleep right away, so im' HOPING that solves the no napping.

I got his 18 month shots done a week ago he weighs 30 lbs and is 35 inches long.

6 comments:

  1. Kienna was the same way. She just decided she was no longer going to have a diaper and that was it. So lucky! I can't believe how fast these kids grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. grandma debbi9/30/09, 4:44 PM

    NO, that doesnt solve the no napping. We put him down for a nap at my house today confined in a crib so kristy could do the HATED $250.00 superstore grocery routine and he turned the lights on and off for almost 2 hours. Whenever I opened the door its a big smile and a tankwoo Gramma. Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats crazy he is getting so big! I had maddie just weighed and she is only 21 pounds. So you ready for another one yet? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. how is the potty training going?

    ReplyDelete
  5. its going really good, just about to pull out a sticker chart as he needs more motivation to keep going as he's starting to get bored of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, your background is amazing. You will put the scrapbooking stores outta business

    ReplyDelete