Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Snow keeps on coming...

It has been a crazy few weeks, with classes starting and getting back to a regular schedule. Zoë is in a ballet class which I am not sure about yet, she says she loves it but when we go she usually hides in the corner for half of the class. She is also in a playschool once a week that she loves, they do puzzles and crafts and play in the gym with sports activities or gymnastics. Dreyton and Zoë are both in a swimming class, Zoë goes alone with a teacher and Dreyton either goes with Lee or I.

Some of Zoë's art from play school

First snowfall of the year

Daddy and Zoë heading out on a date to the movies (first movie Zoë has gone too). They went to the 3D toy story and toy story 2, next time I don't think we'll take her to a 3D movie (didn't want to keep her glasses on) but she loved going.


A ridiculous amount of snow already, Zoë has been having lots of fun while Dreyton naps playing out in the snow.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh.... the snow. It's taken me 2 attempts to try to shovel the stuff, and I still can't get it all. That would be no thanks to the drivers who can't seem to tell the difference between a sidewalk and the road.

    But that's great that Zoe went to Toy Story 1 & 2 in 3D. I'm surprised that she lasted the 3-3.5 hrs. I'm thinking that this snow is good for tobogganing(spelling?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a good idea to take pictures of her art. I need to do that

    ReplyDelete