Monday, October 19, 2009

Granny's 85th Birthday Celebration

My mom organized a surprise get together for granny's 85th birthday, all of my Naylor aunts and uncles came from out of town to celebrate.


Granny opening her presents with a few helpers

The same day it was my dad's birthday so he was opening some presents as well

I don't think I saw much of my kids the two days while I was there. They had tonnes of fun with their Great Aunt and Uncles.

Granny opening up her big present that my mom, Dayna, and I helped make. It was a scrapbook of all her kids and grandkids with a letter from each person to her.

I think those were happy tears

LOTS of food


Granny with her 6 kids
Left to Right in the back (Uncle Jeff, Granny, Uncle Dave, Uncle Rob)
Left to Right in the front (Mother, Aunt Judy, Aunt Linda)

5 comments:

  1. Good job Kristy!! And Debbi. And Dayna.

    And all of us.

    It was very, very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like it was a lot of fun; I love the pictures! Thanks for posting this so quickly Kristy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you guys did that. It looks like you had a good time. Happy birthday, Granny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Stretch, can you conquer the world? Now you've added professional photography to your list of awesome achievements....I am impressed, even if you take pictures of me when I am definitely not at my best, such as bawling my eyes out over the whole wonderful event. So sad I looked like something the cat dragged in, but I have to admit the tears were for HAPPINESS. I can't say enough thank yous! Everything was just so fantastic. Thanks, Steve, for letting me share your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Top picture of you at the stove is pretty darn good for someone who lives in a seniors lodge! Well actually RUNS a seniors lodge.....lol

    ReplyDelete