Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ballet

Zoë is so funny when she does her ballet dances. She knows quite a few ballet moves but she's definetely not the most graceful person, I will try to get it on video some time.




Both my kids are surprising me with how good they are at puzzles. Dreyton can do puzzles with pictures in the background quite easily and Zoë is learning to find the missing spots to connect harder puzzles.

The grandkids (minus Drew) talking to Grandma and Pampa on a video conference on the computer while they are in Arizona. Jayden was so confused talking through the computer, she kept saying the computer can't hear us.

3 comments:

  1. I love her ballet moves! I did ballet for 13 years...my mom used to have a studio! She looks so cute in her outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweet little ballerina....and the deaf computer comment. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zoe looks great as a little ballerina. And Jayden's comment about the computer... way too funny!!

    ReplyDelete