Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Evening Bike Ride

Zoë is such a mini mommy. This morning Dreyton hurt his knee getting out of bed so he runs to Zoë and tells her he has an owie. She quickly consols him and says awww and gives him a kiss on the knee. She then sits on the couch and wants her brother to sit on top of her as she is saying my poor baby brother and starts rubbing his back. Little does she know but Dreyton is not much of a baby these days.

I found this bike at a garage sale for $7 and Dreyton has learned very quickly how to use it. It's great having a pathway across the street away from cars so they can practice and I don't have to worry about them too much.

I am almost going to need to get my bike out to catch up to this girl, she is quick.
As we were going on the path her pedal was loose and fell off, luckily Zoë was prepared and had taken some of daddy's tools and put them in her bike sack so he could fix it quickly.


Having a fun break at the park before heading home


2 comments:

  1. Ahh looks so fun! I love summer! Bikes, Parks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marion Naylor5/21/10, 6:23 PM

    Thanks for the new pics! I so love being able to keep up with the kids' achievements. Are you taking them to Arizona with you too?

    ReplyDelete