Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Potty Trained


Dreyton is now completely potty trained during the day, it feels good to know I don't have to buy anymore diapers for awhile. He would not let me take one ounce of credit for potty training him, he did it all on his own. He would make me leave the bathroom as he struggled to get on the seat himself or pull up or down his underwear. Dreyton is alot like me that way, I taught myself how to ride a bicycle and most of the things I know how to do today I have learned on my own.

3 comments:

  1. WHATEVER....lol. Yes you did teach yourself to ride a bike and yes probably all the tech stuff and maybe the advanced cooking skills but I taught you to be clean and orderly, Im sure I did? didnt I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Dreyton!! Thats awesome! No more diapers for awhile!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Dreyton. But that's great that he started early, just by wanting to copy his sister. And we all now say "I'm a big kid now" !!

    ReplyDelete