Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cabin

We had lots of fun at the cabin even if it wasn't great weather for most of the time. We would go on the paddleboat quite often and when we did the first time I had the kids swim back to the dock. Each time after that they would go in the water, even when I didn't want them too as they didn't have there swimsuits on.


My kids are obsessed with dogs, no fear at all. They LOVED having Toozik around at the cabin, and I got to admit it was VERY nice when it came to bedtime, they were so exhausted you never heard a word from them.



It was bathtime one evening so I decided to make a sign for Lee and have the kids go see him while he was playing xbox. I should do it more often, worked like a charm.

3 comments:

  1. ROFL! I am going to use those signs one day! But not only on the kids, the car, the dishes, the laundry! Their great!
    Looks like you had a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. grandma debbi8/23/10, 2:54 PM

    The BEST summer ever, it was soo fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marion Naylor8/23/10, 3:53 PM

    Those pics are so GREAT! Wish I could have been there when you guys were there....just too many demands on my time! Not that I didn't enjoy watching my other great grands, that was great fun too. The Wave Breaker is just a barrel of laughs, I bet even Drey could've handled the long run.

    ReplyDelete