Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Comedy Club

Zoë and Jayden are HILARIOUS to listen too. They were playing playdough for awhile and just listening to there conversations had me laughing the whole time.

Jayden was telling Zoë that when she goes "nanananannana" it's not nice and it's because she doesn't love herself. Then they proceed to go in a deep conversation about loving themselves.

(Zoë goes in time out for lying)
She starts counting 1, 2, 3 and says she has done 3 minutes in time out. I tell her it's only been 3 seconds so she counts again 1, 2, 3, minutes, i'm done!

When Zoë is done timeout she goes to Jayden and tells her why she was in timeout for lying, and that she always lies. Jayden asked if its cause Dreyton tells her to lie because Drew always tells her to lie.

1 comment:

  1. Those two are going places. At that age all I thought of were bunnies and candy! Not that I don't love myself, YEESH!

    ReplyDelete