Sunday, July 27, 2008

Movie Night

So I decided last night to surprise my hubby with a movie theatre night at home. The kids and I took all the toys from the playroom and put them in a corner and then put some sheets up at the two entry ways to make it a closed off room.

Since Lee doesn't get home till later the kids and I had a movie night watching The Lion King. They had so much fun in there "fort".

This was at the end of the "kid" movie night, they were very tired 1/2 way through the movie.


After the kids were in bed I souped the room up a bit with store bought pizza, chips, pop etc. and a bunch more pillows.

These were the four movies he got to choose from, he chose Mama's Boy

Lee loves Mike Ikes so I got him some as well

2 comments:

  1. Thats such a cute thing to do......reminds me of all the inventive dates Lee courted you with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a great thing to do Kristy. You're so thoughtful and loving.

    ReplyDelete