Friday, November 28, 2008

Ho Ho Ho

We had a fun day today baking Christmas sugar cookies and then going to West Edmonton Mall for all the free rides and to see Santa Clause. It was both Zoë's and Dreyton's first time meeting Santa and I was very impressed at how they did. I love this picture of them on Santa's lap cause they both do the same thing when they are nervous, which is put there fingers in there mouth. Zoë asked Santa for a choo choo train for Christmas, and Dreyton was just thinking this guy looked funny. The set that Santa was in was in a movie called Christmas in Wonderland which is based in West Edmonton Mall (I don't suggest anyone watch it though, as it wasn't very good).


Today I went to Zellers for this moonlight madness sale they were having so I could get a train table for the kids for Christmas which was 60% off regular price. When I got there, there was about 20 people waiting for the train tables to come out and when they did there was only 6 table sets. Everyone went crazy and started grabbing and pulling to get one, so I went in and got in a battle for one with this one lady. I won.

2 comments:

  1. I knew you'd win, Stretch! I have so much confidence in your prowess as a (shall we say "persuader"). Hope you didn't leave any permanent damage on her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that santa doesnt look to Jolly.

    ReplyDelete