Thursday, November 27, 2008

Lee's obsession

There is one thing that will drive Lee up the wall crazy, holes in clothes. As soon as he spots the smallest hole in a sock he has to rip it up to the point of mutilation. We were watching a movie in the evening and Lee spots a small hole in my elbow of my black hoodie so the next thing I know he is ripping my clothes apart like a crazy man. He ripped my pocked off my shirt, ripped the front completely off, AND ripped half of the sleeve off. Beware if holes in jeans ever become the style again.

simliar to the shirt BEFORE Lee attacked


AFTER the mutilation

2 comments:

  1. I would just like to point out that the hole was by no means small. Her entire elbow was sticking out of it and it had been there for weeks. And all I did was rip the sleeve. The rest was pure fun!

    ReplyDelete