Friday, November 7, 2008

Lights, Camera, Action

My camera was starting to break down, so I was lucky to get my Christmas present a little early from Lee. I have officially joined the clan of SLR cameras. Click on this link here to see it. I used to be very hesitant to buy one before, because they didn't have video mode on these cameras and they were too big. Luckily the new Nikon D90 has finally come out with a video mode, now I just have to learn how to use it. This will be a huge task, even for me!

6 comments:

  1. Early Christmas present?? We are still 7 weeks away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'mon Stretch, you're so technologically gifted, you'll have it all down pat in no time. Must tell you how I enjoy your profile picture on your blog, love it. Are you still doing hard copy scrapbooking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous! how much?

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's pricey! $1500 about

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT.........1500 or there abouts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Did u guys rob a bank?

    ReplyDelete
  6. well where are all the amazing pics from it? must be over the top good ones for that kinda money lol

    ReplyDelete