Saturday, August 1, 2009

Miss Stubborn the 2nd

Lately, when I go check on Zoë as i'm going to bed something is a little off from when I saw her a couple hours earlier when I put her to bed. For example, I was putting a pull-up on her tonight and telling her she still has to wear them at nights just for a little longer and she fussed for a minute and then was fine. Then she wanted to wear a long sleeved nightie to bed and I refused to let her as it was too warm in her room. She finally relented and let me put on pjs I wanted to put on her and she went to bed. I come check on her tonight and she has ripped off her pullup and put on Dora panties, and taken her clothes off I put on her and put on the nightie she wanted (backwards) and fell asleep. I think she knows how stubborn I am and knows she'll be in a huge fight and won't win so she takes the easy route and waits till I leave and does it herself.


.

3 comments:

  1. grandma debbi8/1/09, 11:08 PM

    She's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How'd she do though? Did she not pee in her panties at night, or did you change her back into them(the pull ups)? That's the thing though. Once they start learning things themselves and becoming a little more independent, they'll do things on their own when they want to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she did fine, i'm letting her not wear pullups now until an accident happens. She's doing really good so far.

    ReplyDelete