Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Zoo

My mom, Dayna and I and the kids went to the zoo the other day.

They all went on this train that just goes around a bit of the zoo and goes slow enough so parents can walk along.

They all had lots of fun in the train. Drew was still a little young as they have a strict rule that they have to sit or they will get kicked off. This one worker there needs some lessons on how to talk to a one year old, or at least talk to the parent of the one year old. She kept threatening him like he understood every word she was saying.

Dreytons favourite part was seeing the tiger, he kept growling at it.

Zoë and Jayden were hard to keep track of at the park, they are so big and independent now.

Having a special treat before heading home.

3 comments:

  1. ya I realized that I put that as soon as I posted the post but for some reason I couldn't edit my post. It has now been changed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang! the Calgary Zoo looks a lot better than it did when I went there a coupla years ago with the Evergreen crowd. I was less than entranced with what I saw, must've been off-season or something.

    ReplyDelete