Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

We went to a stake Halloween party the night before, it was fun until it got way too busy.

Dreyton went as a sheriff

and Zoë was Snow White.

Zoë in the bouncy house

Dreyton playing one of the games

We decided to use a template and not carve a regular jack-o-lantern pumpkin. We did a ghost and Zoë wanted a little bat.



Getting ready for trick or treating. Zoë went as a pink poodle, and Dreyton went as a tiger. I asked Zoë a few weeks before Halloween what she wanted to be and she said she wanted to be a pink puppy. I figured I wouldn't be able to find a warm costume like that so we went looking for something else and I was glad when I did find a pink puppy for her.

Just about to put some make up on before heading out.

I didn't get very many pictures of actual trick or treating, it was hard enough catching up to Zoë.

4 comments:

  1. love this post. those costumes are awesome. it's nice to know the family had another fun halloween. the kids sure look like they're having great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marion Naylor11/1/09, 11:13 AM

    Hey, I love that pumpkin! That's really ingenious. So how was the haul? Did everybody fill up their bags? Dentists here (well, in Lethbridge) were offering $1 a pound for excess candy, but I don't imagine many kids wanted to give up their loot. For the first time, we weren't allowed to give out candy this year (because of the stupid swine flu risk), so we didn't get to see any little ones in costumes, dang! So I specially enjoy this post and my g.g.'s all dressed up. Thanks, K!-

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya dentists here were doing the same thing, and maybe i'll take a picture of the candy, it was ridiculous the amount they got. We went for 2 hours with Zoe sprinting to house to house

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kids look so cute in their costumes.

    ReplyDelete