Friday, September 12, 2008

Fall Cleaning

I just realized I have barely touched my camera in the past week. I have been very busy doing my "Fall" cleaning. Yes, I know its usually Spring cleaning but I would rather do it in Fall as that's when its getting colder to go outside with kids and happy to be home after a busy Summer. I have organized under my bathroom sink, changed the Living room around, organized my whole basement, and going to be doing my pantry in a couple of days. Zoƫ is growing like crazy, she is no baby anymore, she can talk and put quite a few words together and understands pretty much everything you say. She is just getting her 2 year old molars in right now as well. Dreyton is VERY active and loves to bug his sister and take everything she's playing with.

My now uncluttered living room, this picture is a few days old as I have now retired the intellitainer as Dreyton is getting to big for it.


6 comments:

  1. How's Dreyton's head doing??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you forgot to tell everyone that you guys were all cleared from the accusers, with an apology. Good thing, I was gonna set someone straight, somewhere!
    House is looking great......you just dont need me and my talents anymore Im guessing!!!!! I did good in raising you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure did Deb.
    Hiya Kristy and Lee...wow....Zoe's hair is so long...she looks bigger and older than 2.

    I'm glad that stuff with Dreyton is cleared up...you certainly deserved that apology.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Jen, his head is really good, we'll fine out for sure on Tuesday when the neurosurgeon sees him. Hey i heard you are prob. getting married in the barn in Shawnessy? I used to have brownies and girl guides there and my family used to have to clean it once a week when we lived there.


    Mother you can help me anytime u want,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like Lee is tired from either helping out by cleaning too, or playing with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! We booked the barn for May 2. So make sure your calendar is clear! I'm getting really excited! Good to hear that Dreyton's doing better. Nice TV by the way!

    ReplyDelete