Thursday, September 18, 2008

High Bridge Waterfall

Lee had a day off work yesterday so we took advantage of it and went out in the evening. The kids wore themselves out at an indoor playground. Its great cause Dreyton has a tonne of fun too now since he can crawl and climb really good now.
Since U of A is having there 100th anniversary they had the high bridge waterfall going with the colours of the school shining on it. Zoƫ and Dreyton were able to stay up a little past there bedtime to go see it. After the kids were in bed Lee and I splurged on my favourite storebought cake! It was SO good!

Lee standing in front of his soon-to-be alumni colours

As soon as Lee had taken the picture he told me there were 3 massive spiders right behind me, gross!

My favourite store bought cake from Save On Foods called Raspberry Whipped Cake

2 comments:

  1. The br idge looks so pretty and the cake too. It looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The waterfall does look pretty sweet. The cake looks delish too. I love the chocolate fudge cake from the bakery at Deervalley Mall. It's so chocolatey.

    ReplyDelete