Friday, February 6, 2009

Soccer Boy

Dreyton just learned to play soccer with the ball, notice Zoë's attitute in the background "I don't want too" which she says ALL the time, thanks Jayden!

Dreyton is such a climber. He climbs up chairs, couches, tables, ottomans etc. It doesn't help that he is VERY accident prone as well. This is a video of him climbing the kitchen table chairs, he usually climbs onto the table and runs around as fast as he can too but wouldn't do it while the camera was out.

4 comments:

  1. OK my HEART just stopped when he started tipping that chair. He is such a MONKEY. He really needs a CAGE...... have fun with that boy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see how Dreyton just stops kicking the ball, when something stops it and bounces it another way. And he can't be bothered to turn around and get the ball again.

    Dreyton is a monkey. There's a video online somewhere and there's this girl who's about 2 (or around that age) and is climbing up the fridge by the handles(on the side-by-side fridge). That freaked me out. But for your little boy, I started freaking out a little too, when I saw the chair tip. But it seems like he listened to Zoe when she said, 'sit down'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaah! I agree with Debbi. I think that's called a Windsor back chair. My parents had one like that. Always my little bro. & sis. favourite. They tip so easily. I hope you have Blue Cross to pay for the ambulance bills!

    Love Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny...i thought 'monkey boy' while i was watching the vid..before i read your mom mention monkey.
    So cool to hear Zoë, ,directing off camera.
    They're perfect together.

    ReplyDelete